To ensure the safety of guests and staff, we are adhering to the following health precautions: Please note that these guidelines may change over time. We will ensure to keep you updated on our in-house procedures at our Tucson, Arizona bed and breakfast.
Stay Small, Stay Safe
In-room or Socially Distanced Dining
- Our three-course breakfasts will be served by the Adobe Rose Team following heightened health precautions.
- Each guest or couple shall have their own separate dining area. Presently, there will be no self-serve buffet items.
- If desired, we are also offering a continental breakfast, delivered to your room, until social distancing restrictions are lifted.
For Enhanced Safety & Cleanliness
- We have temporarily removed items that cannot be cleaned or easily disinfected such as throw pillows and lap blankets.
- We have suspended and limited daily housekeeping guest room services so that no one will be entering your room during your stay. Fresh towels and amenities will be replaced daily only upon request as well as trash removal.
Clean & Safe
Ways We Protect Our Guests & Staff
- Sanitizer dispensers are available in all guest rooms and common areas.
- Any employees displaying even the most minor signs of illness shall remain home until fully recovered.
- Self-check in and out is also available upon request; otherwise we will greet you with a smile behind our face mask and keep our social distance.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
We encourage guests to stay home if you feel unwell or believe you may have been exposed to the Coronavirus. Guests experiencing any signs of illness, after checking in, are asked to recover at home. If you are sick or concerned about being exposed to the virus, please e-mail us at email@example.com to cancel your reservation. Your will receive a gift certificate for the exact amount for future use. Please give us 72 hours of advance notice.
What Our Guests Say About Us
A Hidden Gem
“We brought our daughter to Tucson to attend the Univ of AZ, and we were lucky to find the Adobe Rose Inn. Such a hidden gem! The rooms and entire Inn are beautiful, with such attention to detail that makes you feel like you stepped into AZ history. Tom and Ria were wonderful – made us feel so welcome from the moment we arrived. They made all the necessary accommodations to ensure all guests were “socially distant” by designating eating areas. The pool is open with plenty of space to relax in the sun, while feeling safe. And the breakfast…WOW! So delicious! We could not be happier or more satisfied with our stay! When we come back to visit our daughter in Tucson, we are staying at the Adobe Rose Inn!!”
-Cathy R, Trip Advisor, Aug 2020
A Safe and Quiet Gem
It was the most excellent. We stayed in the family unit which had a mountain view (our own deck and patio as well). A southwest/romantic style with flowers and plants and beautiful landscaping, with a few quiet courtyards to choose from for tranquil relaxation; and sunny poolside ( pool not heated yet however ). The Innkeeper performed culinary expertise with elaborate breakfasts with wholesome ingredients; we weren’t hungry the rest of the day. This gem is in a safe, quiet, more upscale southwest neighborhood walking distance from the college; a quiet beautiful campus to explore.
– Heather, Expedia, Dec 2020