Adobe Rose Inn Policies
Rates shown are for one or two people per room. These rates do not include state and local taxes. For rooms that can accommodate more than two guests, $25 plus tax is charged for each additional guest. Rates include a full breakfast served from 8:00 – 9:00 a.m. Rates are subject to change at any time before a reservation is confirmed.
By law, the Adobe Rose Inn is required to collect state and local taxes for all room revenue. The current tax rate is 12.05% plus $4 per night.
Rooms are available for check-in from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Early check-ins and late check-outs cannot be guaranteed. For after-hours check-ins please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (520) 318-4644 so we may make alternative arrangements.
Unless prior arrangements have been made, guests must check-out before 11:00 a.m.
When multiple rooms are booked or during major events such as Gem Show, Homecoming, Parents Weekend, and Graduation, a 50% non-refundable deposit of the total room charges may be required.
In order to receive a full refund, guests must cancel at least 14 days prior to arrival and 21 days during Special Events (Gems Shows, Graduations, etc.) and Major Holidays.
Please know that cancellations greatly affect our small boutique Inn, and our cancellation policy is an important part of our business. “No shows”, will be charged the full cost of the stay. For cancellations that occur during the stay we reserve the right to charge the full amount of the stay.
Third-party bookings are subject to the third party cancellation policies and fees. Any reservations made through third-party sites should be canceled or changed directly with the booking site.
Adobe Rose Inn rooms are designed to comfortably accommodate 2 guests per room. Our Santa Rita Suite can accommodate 4 guests by converting the futon/sofa in the living area to a full-sized bed. There is an extra nightly charge of $25 plus tax per night for each additional guest.
We gladly accept American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, traveler’s cheques, money orders, personal checks, and cash.
Please be advised that your reservation will be charged 14 days prior to arrival under the name of Azure Hospitality, LLC.
For the comfort of others, we operate as a non-smoking facility. You may not smoke any substance including on all patios, balconies, and by the pool. If you smoke or vape any substance in a room, a room damage fee of $350, and up to two room night’s lost revenue will be charged to your credit card on file. NOTE: This policy applies to all smoking and vaping products.
Guests will be responsible for any damages caused by gross guest negligence or misconduct and will be charged for any costs to repair the Inn to its original condition.
Pets of all types are strictly prohibited, with the exception of legitimate service dogs, inside or outside the Inn including the parking areas.
Children aged 16 and over are welcome as guests. The Adobe Rose Inn is not equipped to accommodate small children, especially with regard to our other guests and the presence of our pool. In specific instances, the Adobe Rose Inn may waive this restriction with prior approval. Factors that we consider include the maturity of the child, the availability of parents to watch the children at all times, and the guest rooms available.
Please note our policies are subject to change without notice. Please be sure to contact us directly for any questions you may have regarding staying with us or your reservation.
Adobe Rose Inn, located in the heart of the historic Sam Hughes neighborhood, warmly welcomes all guests. However, due to the historic significance of our 1930’s adobe Inn, the Inn is not completely wheelchair accessible. Removal of necessary physical barriers for complete accessibility is not readily achievable as such removal would threaten or destroy the historic significance of the property.
The physical barriers of the Inn include the following:
- Elevated access to the Inn, common areas, dining area requires the navigation of steps to the entrance.
- Bathrooms offer limited accessibility with tub/shower combinations.
- Narrow interior hallways and doorways cannot accommodate a wheelchair or scooter.
So that all guests can enjoy the Adobe Rose Inn, we work to ensure those with disabilities can enjoy our Inn. Although wheelchair / scooter access into the Inn is limited, we do make every effort to accommodate those with limited disabilities. For example:
- The Santa Catalina Room – The perfect getaway space tucked away in a separate building with its own secluded patio. Although this room cannot accommodate a wheelchair or scooter, those with limited disabilities will enjoy the following features:
- First floor room with King Bed
- Only steps away from the parking area
- Large step-in tiled stall shower
- Convenient kitchenette with wet bar
- Breakfast is available in the interior breakfast room and kitchen of the Main Inn. From this room, those with limited disabilities can reach this area by the navigation of three steps into the Main inn. During nice days, outside dining is available on the Main Inn’s patio.
- With 24 hour notice, we can also accommodate special diets including vegetarian, vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free, low-carb and low-fat.
Our goal is to ensure that anyone who wishes to visit Adobe Rose Inn can do so, regardless of their physical abilities. Among the ways we strive to comply with the ADA:
- It is our standard operating procedure that individuals with disabilities be able to make reservations for an accessible accommodation during the same hours and in the same manner as individuals who do not need an accessible room.
- We have identified and described accessible features as well as physical barriers with enough detail to allow individuals with disabilities to determine independently whether a given guest room meets their accessibility needs.
- It is our standard operating procedure to ensure that our accessible guest room option is held for use by individuals with disabilities. However, we protect our clients’ right to privacy of disclosure.
- We guarantee that an accessible guest room, once reserved, is held for the reserving customer and is removed from all reservation systems. We make reasonable efforts with third-party reservation systems to ensure that an accessible room is available through at least some of these services and that information concerning the accessibility of the room is included on their reservation platform.
- Guests with legitimate service dogs will be provided access to all areas of the inn where members of the public are allowed to go.
For special accommodation needs, please call us directly at (520) 318-4644 so we can help you determine the best guest room to ensure you have a comfortable arrival and enjoyable stay.
We are committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of this website for all people with disabilities. We will continue to implement the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) or such other standards as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). On a periodic basis, our website will be tested with assistive technology. Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. You may email us at email@example.com or call us at (520) 318-4644 with questions or concerns regarding ADA accessibility issues, including issues accessing the website.
Adobe Rose Inn is a United States based business which complies with applicable laws to protect your personal information. As a data controller, upon consent, we will collect and process your personal information in order to provide you with superior service, analyze your travel and accommodation preferences, and inform you of specials, packages and events. You may withdraw your consent at any time.
Individuals located in the European Union have a right to change, request deletion of, or know the extent of personal information collected by our business. Unless required to do otherwise by law, we will honor requests to update, correct, change, or delete personal data following successful identity verification.
Adobe Rose Inn has adopted reasonable physical, technical and organizational safeguards which guard against accidental, unauthorized or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure, access, use or processing of the personal data in our possession. Customers and visitors will be promptly notified in the event of any known unauthorized access to, or use of personal data.
Collection And Storage Of Personal Data
The processing of personal data, such as the name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number of our customers, shall to the best of our knowledge, be in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and in accordance with country-specific data protection regulations.
- We only collect personal data to be able to deliver accommodations in a safe and legal way for both us and the guest and in line with required regulations.
- As we only use personal data for the purposes mentioned in the point above, we assume guest gives consent by a clear affirmative action (entering their own personal data by themselves and confirming the reservation by pressing a button in the system).
- We collect the following personal data: name, address, phone number, email address, and credit card data.
- We never collect personal data for accompanying children under 16.
- We never use personal data for profiling purposes.
- We never sell or use personal data that we have received to a third party.
- Subscriptions to receive email updates will be held indefinitely.
- You may request deletion of your data from our marketing databases by opting out of consent.
- If you wish to update, remove, or add to the information collected by our website or held by our marketing team, you may submit your request on our website or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any incident related to a data breach or theft of data is immediately reported to the Privacy Commission.
Customer Access To Data Requests
- If a customer asks for their personal data, we will provide it free of charge.
- We communicate the personal data we store to our customer both through the booking confirmation and in the arrival information. The only exception to this rule is credit card information which we only send encrypted and only upon specific request.
Visiting Our Website
By visiting our website, you consent to the collection and use of your personal data as described herein. If you do not agree with the terms set herein, please do not visit this website. If required by applicable law, we will seek your explicit consent to process personal data collected or volunteered by you. Kindly note that any consent will be entirely voluntary.
Visitors to our website may opt-out of cookies storage at any time and prevent the setting of cookies by means of a setting of the Internet browser used, and may thus permanently deny the setting of cookies.
We operate an email mailing list program used to inform consented subscribers about news, specials, and events. Users subscribe through an online automated process where they give their explicit permission. The subscriber’s personal details are collected, processed, managed and stored in accordance with the regulations named in ‘The policy’ above.
Email marketing messages may contain tracking beacons, tracked clickable links, or similar server technologies in order to track subscriber activity within email marketing messages. Where used, such marketing messages may record a range of subscriber data relating to the customer’s engagement, geographic, and demographics. Through our emails you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time.
Subscriptions To Newsletters
Our customers are informed regularly by means of a newsletter about offers, specials and events. The customer may only receive our newsletter by (1) having a valid e-mail address and (2) the customer consents to the subscription.
The personal data collected as part of a registration for the newsletter is only used to send our newsletter. There will be no transfer of personal data collected by the newsletter service to third parties. The subscription to our newsletter may be terminated by the customer at any time. The consent to the storage of personal data, which the customer has given, may be cancelled at any time. To unsubscribe to our newsletter, a corresponding link is found in each newsletter. It is also possible to unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by email or in writing.
External Website Links & Third Parties
Although we only look to include quality, safe and relevant external links, users are advised to adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external web links mentioned throughout our website.
We cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website despite our best efforts. Visitors to our website should therefore note they click on external links at their own risk and we cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.